{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Tyrese Sinclair

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Tyrese Sinclair

Postby yorkshire stag » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:57 am

just hope we have him on a decent contract
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Stags 2002 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:34 am

Well done Tyrese.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:59 am

This fella has the most potential of anyone I've seen in our academy by a mile.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Jimstag » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:44 am

I saw him at Radcliffe just after he went there, he looked the best player on the pitch but was lacking match fitness. He said he hadn’t played much for 5/6 weeks prior to joining them, I’m not surprised he’s started scoring.
Jimstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Birminghamstag10 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:11 am

I saw him play in the game against Redditch in pre-season, was heads and shoulders above the youth teamers that have recently flirted with the 1st team like Smith, Knowles and Gibbens, who all played in the same game.
Birminghamstag10
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby MOTG » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:10 pm

Congratulations lad ! From the few bits of footage I’ve seen of him plus the great reviews I would have him on the bench .
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Spiritater » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:33 pm

i see in the game against Hyde recently Ty scored one (pen) and set up two more in Radcliife's 3-0 win.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby robeyre » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:16 am

Spiritater wrote:i see in the game against Hyde recently Ty scored one (pen) and set up two more in Radcliife's 3-0 win.

Thanks for the update, was wondering hoe our loanees were fairing.
There were some good updates from club last year regarding the youths ouf on loan. Does anyone know if anything is planned this year.
I think Sinclair is definately one to watch, perhaps just a season away from 1St team, if he hardens up a bit which should come with time.
robeyre
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MTFCMusings » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:20 am

robeyre wrote:
Spiritater wrote:i see in the game against Hyde recently Ty scored one (pen) and set up two more in Radcliife's 3-0 win.

There were some good updates from club last year regarding the youths ouf on loan. Does anyone know if anything is planned this year.
I think Sinclair is definately one to watch, perhaps just a season away from 1St team, if he hardens up a bit which should come with time.

There was one a couple of weeks ago : https://www.mansfieldtown.net/news/2019/september/loan-update-26-sep/
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:22 am

Tyrese Sinclair has got incredible skill. He could be one heck of a player.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Captain Cunno » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:50 am

I assume this is the other kid being monitored by premier league teams along with Jimmy.
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby robeyre » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:51 am

MTFCMusings wrote:
robeyre wrote:

There was one a couple of weeks ago : https://www.mansfieldtown.net/news/2019/september/loan-update-26-sep/

Cheers thanks for that. Just what I wad asking for. Don't know how I missed it!
robeyre
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Sedgwick » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:45 am

Martin Shaw wrote:Tyrese Sinclair has got incredible skill. He could be one heck of a player.

Watched Radcliffe vs FC United in the Manchester cup.... not sure about incredible skill on that game. Tyrese looked quite average for that level. I think FC had nialle rodney as their number 7 and he was far better than Sinclair in every aspect.

How has he done in the rest of the games? He did look quite frustrated and might be ready to be playing in a better team soon as players weren't finding him when he was in loads of space on the wing.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Sutton5Stag » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:21 pm

I saw Tyrese play against Grantham Town a few weeks ago.
He looked quite lively but struggled against the physicality of the Grantham side and was hit early on with a few robust challenges.
Tyrese had a couple of free kick opportunities but his radar was way off and he failed to trouble the keeper.
Whenever he had the chance to find himself out wide and chance to run at his marker he looked dangerous.

Unfortunately Tyrese was was withdrawn at half time apparently with a knock and therefore didn't get to see how he'd fare against a tiring defence.
On the evidence of this performance it's difficult to evaluate his ability.
However I would say physically he needs time to develop and would struggle against strong experienced defenders at the moment.
Sutton5Stag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Aiden Walker and Jason Law both played for Leek Town in a 1-0 defeat in the Staffordshire Cup by Chasetown.

They also played on Saturday in a 5-2 away win at Newcastle Town. Aiden Walker scored from a corner for the first Leek goal and then headed against the bar from another corner for Leek to score from the rebound for the third goal. :shock:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35996&start=25

https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/leektown ... 18549.html
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:48 pm

Lewis Gibbens has just been on the bench at Boston United. He could stop at the Stags and do that.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby James » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:52 am

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:Lewis Gibbens has just been on the bench at Boston United. He could stop at the Stags and do that.

Maybe he just isn’t good enough to be on our bench?
James
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:44 pm

Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:53 pm

James wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:Lewis Gibbens has just been on the bench at Boston United. He could stop at the Stags and do that.

Don't think he'll be good enough... doesn't look anywhere near the right build for the physical nature of league football and he's unbelievably slow. Luckily got some time on his side.

Also noticed a few players in that league and similar that have been with us... James Baxendale at Grantham Town, Blair Adams at South Shields, Adam Chapman at Sheffield FC, Ian Deakin at ilkeston, Cameron belford at Fc united, Craig Westcarr also at Grantham, Lee Stevenson at shaw lane, Meikle at kettering... theres loads that never stayed in the league after Mansfield.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Sedgwick wrote:
James wrote:

Don't think he'll be good enough... doesn't look anywhere near the right build for the physical nature of league football and he's unbelievably slow. Luckily got some time on his side.

Also noticed a few players in that league and similar that have been with us... James Baxendale at Grantham Town, Blair Adams at South Shields, Adam Chapman at Sheffield FC, Ian Deakin at ilkeston, Cameron belford at Fc united, Craig Westcarr also at Grantham, Lee Stevenson at shaw lane, Meikle at kettering... theres loads that never stayed in the league after Mansfield.

Shaw lane went bust the year we played them didn't we? And I thought baxendale had gone to play in the states, thought he was quite a good player for Walsall but it's not worked out for him.

Just shows you how well Paul Cox did getting a tune out of some of the players you listed. Where's big ant howell these days?
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:57 pm

Baxo went usa then came back. at alfeton 2 seasons ago n pulled up no trees. then nuneaton now grantham... downhill
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:00 pm

Is Ian Deakin now working at the Stags or in the Stags Academy? I'm sure I saw him the other day with a Stags tracksuit top on unless I'm getting him mixed up with someone else.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:Is Ian Deakin now working at the Stags or in the Stags Academy? I'm sure I saw him the other day with a Stags tracksuit top on unless I'm getting him mixed up with someone else.

Looks like it

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum