{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Stewards

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Stewards

Postby scotsstag » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:47 pm

MTFCMAD wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
MansfieldMick wrote:
part time pete wrote:Do you think Stevenage will bring any fans , they only took 99 to Port Vale on Friday

With a large crowd expected, will there be any chance they open a part of the North stand to home fans? Would be a shame if we had fans locked out and 1600 empty seats unused.

They didn't do it for the Wrexham game and that was a lot bigger so why now ?

Is there a way to get them into the west lower. It’s been done a few times this season but only through the north stand.

This is where we should at least refurbish the bishop street to 500-600 seats and have as overspill for Away fans or just putting away fans in.

The likes of cov City, Lincoln, Barnsley, Bolton, Rotherham, Sunderland, Ipswich could all demand 2500 tickets and sell them out no problem. If we go up that is !

Suppose you could add Donny to that, plus Oxford seem to travel in good numbers if doing well.
scotsstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:18 pm

The thing that amused me was when Alan announced that the gate would be shut after the game after announcing there was about 100 Morecambe fans :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:10 am

Dan wrote:The thing that amused me was when Alan announced that the gate would be shut after the game after announcing there was about 100 Morecambe fans :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just about all of whom had been in Sandy's for about two hours before the game. :lol:
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:26 pm

Big yella wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:Not bothering with a pitch invasion this season. It was bloody lonely at least years invasion! :lol:

Err hum!!

My apologies Big Yella, was both you and I that vaulted the fence whilst reliving our youth.

At least this time you didn’t throw down your shirt in the centre circle. :lol:
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum