{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

U's Scorefred Sponsored by Opportunity Knocks

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: U's Scorefred Sponsored by Opportunity Knocks

Postby MTFCMAD » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:27 pm

I’d guess we could get Tyler on a season long loan if in league one plus a hefty loan fee like Peterborough paid forest for Cummings.
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:28 pm

No. Should we get promoted we should look to sign walker permanently or remove the option from forest to recall him. If he was to recreate his goalscoring form in league 1 and forest are struggling they will recall him and we will have to find a replacement. Forest would probably loan us another forward in return but ould need to hit the ground running.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby chip63 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:45 pm

I don't think forest will recall him. The style of football has changed with Oneil,he's more likely to sign a big centre forward.
Keeping him from going elsewhere is the problem and I wouldn't fault him in anyway.
He's done everything we needed this season and if he stays or goes I wish him all the best.
:coys:
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:54 am

Forest are not going to be the problem, but the bigger clubs in L1 will be.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum