{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Our 'Fans'

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Our 'Fans'

Postby stagmanrob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:54 pm

Chander Lear wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:
Chander Lear wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:This will be one of them guaranteed.
[tweet]tweet]

Yes of course - this must be true :roll: :roll: . He goes to most games, I know him well.

some idiot on social media looking for some likes and attention. Did you hear or witness any altercation rob or are you just posting it because it must be true as this moron posted it? Social media is the death of society because of idiots like Jemma Page. There have been many reports of an altercation which were in fact started by this woman's sister... so i suggest you edit or remove this post before you wrongly convict someones face to the public eye incorrectly

I don't know the bloke in question, but I've known Jemma and Amy's Dad since I started going to games aged four. So you're trying to tell me Ian has raised two daughters to be complete and utter liars?
One of which is a goalkeeper coach for Nottingham Forest ladies 1st team, and both of which have coached girls youth football and are a big part of the local footballing community?

I know who I'd choose to believe over a middle aged man who has had too much ale down his neck to be honest with you. Bet he felt big and clever arguing with a female who pulled him up on his behaviour too. Hard man.

so to clarify, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about then? you saw nothing, heard nothing and are literally posting this based on a 'tweet'. Two sides to every story

And by the way, i am not denying there was an altercation - There just seems to be some alternative facts to get some social media attention

And to clarify, you also heard nothing, said nothing, but are defending a bloke based solely on the fact that he's your mate? Again, knowing the family as I do, and the fact you and your mates are rarely ever sober, I know who I'd believe. Good day.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby Debbie dingles legs » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:56 pm

I think we have to be careful of hanging someone out to dry without guilt being established especially a photograph . With a lot of shouting going on at a match, I doubt if you could be 100 percent sure who shouted something behind you
Debbie dingles legs
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby PEAR CIDER » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:57 pm

stagmanrob wrote:
Chander Lear wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:
Chander Lear wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:This will be one of them guaranteed.
[tweet]tweet]

Yes of course - this must be true :roll: :roll: . He goes to most games, I know him well.

some idiot on social media looking for some likes and attention. Did you hear or witness any altercation rob or are you just posting it because it must be true as this moron posted it? Social media is the death of society because of idiots like Jemma Page. There have been many reports of an altercation which were in fact started by this woman's sister... so i suggest you edit or remove this post before you wrongly convict someones face to the public eye incorrectly

I don't know the bloke in question, but I've known Jemma and Amy's Dad since I started going to games aged four. So you're trying to tell me Ian has raised two daughters to be complete and utter liars?
One of which is a goalkeeper coach for Nottingham Forest ladies 1st team, and both of which have coached girls youth football and are a big part of the local footballing community?

I know who I'd choose to believe over a middle aged man who has had too much ale down his neck to be honest with you. Bet he felt big and clever arguing with a female who pulled him up on his behaviour too. Hard man.

so to clarify, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about then? you saw nothing, heard nothing and are literally posting this based on a 'tweet'. Two sides to every story

And by the way, i am not denying there was an altercation - There just seems to be some alternative facts to get some social media attention

And to clarify, you also heard nothing, said nothing, but are defending a bloke based solely on the fact that he's your mate? Again, knowing the family as I do, and the fact you and your mates are rarely ever sober, I know who I'd believe. Good day.

I was sat about 8 seats away - Good Day
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:00 pm

And probably more than at least 8 pints away with the fairies too.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:06 pm

stagmanrob wrote:And probably more than at least 8 pints away with the fairies too.

I'd had 4, it was way too busy everywhere to sink 8 pints in an early kickoff.

I not going to get into any more petty arguments with you on this. The photo has been removed, that is all i requested.

Hopefully, Jemma has got the attention she so desperately craved and we can all move on and look forward to the next game.
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Chander Lear wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:And probably more than at least 8 pints away with the fairies too.

I'd had 4, it was way too busy everywhere to sink 8 pints in an early kickoff.

I not going to get into any more petty arguments with you on this. The photo has been removed, that is all i requested.

Hopefully, Jemma has got the attention she so desperately craved and we can all move on and look forward to the next game.

Fair enough.
I know it's something a family like the Page's would definitely not lie or make stories up about though. Already had an altercation this season about a supposed Stags fan who made racist remarks towards our media lad, which he denied only for me to show him the stuff he wrote on social media which showed he was.
We don't live in the 1900's anymore, it winds me up.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:53 pm

The only thing wrong with 8 pints before that game was that it weren’t 18
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby scotsstag » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:00 pm

You'd need eight to watch that dross. :lol:
scotsstag
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Richard Cranium wrote:The only thing wrong with 8 pints before that game was that it weren’t 18

Agree. I was sober and watching from the other side.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:15 pm

stagmanrob wrote:
Richard Cranium wrote:The only thing wrong with 8 pints before that game was that it weren’t 18

Agree. I was sober and watching from the other side.

Sorry to hear about your demise Rob. When's the funeral :)
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:01 pm

I saw that tweet when it was posted on twitter. So was he being a racist or not? The girls seem to think he was with the comments they made.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum