{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Hayden White

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Hayden White

Postby Foresttownstag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:33 pm

Anderson is not the answer at RWB, doesn’t have the pace IMO. I’ve heard part of the falling out between him and DF was his refusal to be used as a RWB (if that’s true I do not know).

We’ve got a trialist in the reserves today against Wigan so there’s a potential answer.
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:35 pm

Foresttownstag wrote:Anderson is not the answer at RWB, doesn’t have the pace IMO. I’ve heard part of the falling out between him and DF was his refusal to be used as a RWB (if that’s true I do not know).

We’ve got a trialist in the reserves today against Wigan so there’s a potential answer.

Reece Brown apparently, brother of Wes. Played for Flitcroft at Bury, released by Rochdale last season.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:37 pm

tibby wrote:In this league, yes, Anderson would work at right back.

The league is terrible. The sooner we get out of it, the better.

Anderson has forgot more than majority of opponent attackers know about the game

He is not an option. Not even getting looked at in the reserve game today where a few squad players are playing. It’s clear as day that Anderson will not play for Mansfield town again if he can’t play for the reserves off the back of a major injury to our right back. Better off left that way in my opinion, as it’s clear we are looking for a right back.

Will be interesting to see who the trialist is.
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby FarnieStag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:37 pm

Along with Bishop, White has been my player of the season so it's a massive loss for us. But earlier in the season I would have though we'd have struggled without MacDonald and Otis yet we've actually improved without them. Anderson has a lot of critics on this site, but in my opinion he's always looked a quality player... just goes to see how we all see things differently. Up The Stags!
FarnieStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Sedgwick » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:38 pm

Will nouble get a ban? It was a shocking reckless challenge that has broken a players leg.... needs to be reviewed, did he even get booked?

trialist playing at RB today for the reserves, any idea who?
Last edited by Sedgwick on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:38 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
Foresttownstag wrote:Anderson is not the answer at RWB, doesn’t have the pace IMO. I’ve heard part of the falling out between him and DF was his refusal to be used as a RWB (if that’s true I do not know).

Reece Brown apparently, brother of Wes. Played for Flitcroft at Bury, released by Rochdale last season.

Has he been injured? Barely had a kick in the last couple of years.
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:52 pm

BH_Stag wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:

Has he been injured? Barely had a kick in the last couple of years.

It's the sound of the barrel being scraped unfortunately.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:29 pm

Sedgwick wrote:Will nouble get a ban? It was a shocking reckless challenge that has broken a players leg.... needs to be reviewed, did he even get booked?

trialist playing at RB today for the reserves, any idea who?

Nouble was booked.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby acasman » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Anderson told me (we sponsored him) last season that his legs had gone and he couldn't do wing play anymore. He could cope as a traditional full back but not in the role that White plays.
acasman
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby yorkshire stag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:42 pm

acasman wrote:Anderson told me (we sponsored him) last season that his legs had gone and he couldn't do wing play anymore. He could cope as a traditional full back but not in the role that White plays.

said that all last season tbf
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:52 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:
acasman wrote:Anderson told me (we sponsored him) last season that his legs had gone and he couldn't do wing play anymore. He could cope as a traditional full back but not in the role that White plays.

said that all last season tbf

Another astute signing by the "Scottish Manager". Obviously did his homework
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum