{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Notts tickets (extra 328 tickets) Sold Out

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Notts tickets

Postby Stags 2002 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:03 pm

Amberheart wrote:
Billy the fish wrote:Was Much better when we used to have that kop end .. Freezing and snowing last season and the sun in your eyes the season before in the jimmy squirrel stand :D

It was a much better atmosphere too

It did help with Iyseden scoring a late equaliser though :D
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:30 pm

[quote="Stags 2002"][quote="Amberheart"][quote="Billy the fish"]Was Much better when we used to have that kop end .. Freezing and snowing last season and the sun in your eyes the season before in the jimmy squirrel stand :D[/quote]
It was a much better atmosphere too[/quote]

It did help with Iyseden scoring a late equaliser though :D[/quote]

Even though he was 5 miles offside chatting to their keeper when the ball came to him lol
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby sunray » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:34 pm

Just shows how poorly Notts is being run. Team flying high this season and they allocate less tickets than last year. It the away fans that pay cash, the season ticket money has all been spent on compo.

Sad really to see a club fall apart. Hear Paul Hart is leaving the club.
sunray
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Not on social media myself so perhaps someone could tweet comical Al and ask why not a higher allocation?
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:11 pm

sunray wrote:Just shows how poorly Notts is being run. Team flying high this season and they allocate less tickets than last year. It the away fans that pay cash, the season ticket money has all been spent on compo.

Sad really to see a club fall apart. Hear Paul Hart is leaving the club.

Surely this will be harder to police( meaning higher police costs) as Stags fans without tickets will either go in the home end or be drinking from 9am in notts all day .
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby Stags 2002 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:17 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:Not on social media myself so perhaps someone could tweet comical Al and ask why not a higher allocation?

Someone asked for you.

Hardy getting bitter. Hopefully another tweet to remind him of in three years time.

Need to get 4000 Alan Hardy face picture masks for the game and sing to the county fans I'm taking you down :lol:

I know fancy dress can be reserved for the last day of the season however how about having it early and dressing as Wallace.

Last edited by Stags 2002 on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:29 pm

Stags 2002 wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:Not on social media myself so perhaps someone could tweet comical Al and ask why not a higher allocation?

Someone asked for you.

Hardy getting bitter. Hopefully another tweet to remind him of in three years time.

Need to get 4000 Alan Hardy face picture masks for the game and sing to the county fans I'm taking you down :lol:

I know fancy can be reserved for the last day of the season however how about having it early and dressing and Wallace.

To be honest it was a good riposte from Comical Al
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby bigalstag » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:17 pm

We'll see what happens. Hope there's a couple of hunded, mansfield fans, sat next to him on the day, then it won't be such a laughing matter.
bigalstag
First Team
First Team

Postby Grendon Stag » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:08 pm

We got less than 4000 last year and then when they sold out we got more. The same will happen again this year.
Grendon Stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:21 pm

They didn't even sell out the 1800 we gave them. They only took 600 to Lincoln. We could take 5k.

He is such a nobsack. Unprofessional to the end.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:30 pm

Grendon Stag wrote:We got less than 4000 last year and then when they sold out we got more. The same will happen again this year.

Not so sure, it was down as initial allocation last season, no sign of that this year.
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Grendon Stag » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:44 pm

Foresttownstag wrote:
Grendon Stag wrote:We got less than 4000 last year and then when they sold out we got more. The same will happen again this year.

Not so sure, it was down as initial allocation last season, no sign of that this year.

Not a cat in hells chance Jack that Mr Potato Head would turn down the extra income.
Grendon Stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby marker_mtfc95 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:36 am

He will need all the money he can get soon, can see County going bust, if he carries on spending the cash.
Mansfield till I die
marker_mtfc95
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:02 am

arsene wengers coat wrote:They didn't even sell out the 1800 we gave them. They only took 600 to Lincoln. We could take 5k.

He is such a nobsack. Unprofessional to the end.

Beat me to it. The bigger club tut can’t even fill the North Stand. Took 600 to Lincoln.

Hilarious.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Binghamstag » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:41 am

confused here. Well I have since chesterfield went down. I am sure we will sell all our tickets to Notts county. In fact I love to say we took 4000 to county. I don't really care what Mr Hardy thinks of our home support but let's get careful here and stop interacting with a guy who clearly has no love for the game or really cares about Notts county! Now my point is of course I love to see county in the position they are in, I said the same last year 're chesterfield but honestly do I want them both in non league. Not really due to the simple facts they will still bring 1000 plus fans even when they struggling and yes I don't mind both teams struggling for years to come but honestly I rather have those teams in league 2 bringing fans to our ground than Crawley bringing 24 fans or Yeovil with 100 plus and having no atmosphere In the ground
Binghamstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:25 am

Binghamstag wrote:confused here. Well I have since chesterfield went down. I am sure we will sell all our tickets to Notts county. In fact I love to say we took 4000 to county. I don't really care what Mr Hardy thinks of our home support but let's get careful here and stop interacting with a guy who clearly has no love for the game or really cares about Notts county! Now my point is of course I love to see county in the position they are in, I said the same last year 're chesterfield but honestly do I want them both in non league. Not really due to the simple facts they will still bring 1000 plus fans even when they struggling and yes I don't mind both teams struggling for years to come but honestly I rather have those teams in league 2 bringing fans to our ground than Crawley bringing 24 fans or Yeovil with 100 plus and having no atmosphere In the ground

But if we are going to go up anyway, we won't be in their division whatever, so we may as well be 2 leagues above them, no?
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:32 am

SINA STAG wrote:
Stags 2002 wrote:
Amberheart wrote:
Billy the fish wrote:Was Much better when we used to have that kop end .. Freezing and snowing last season and the sun in your eyes the season before in the jimmy squirrel stand :D

It was a much better atmosphere too

It did help with Iyseden scoring a late equaliser though :D

Even though he was 5 miles offside chatting to their keeper when the ball came to him lol

Wasn’t offside as it came off a Notts player
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:34 am

Grendon Stag wrote:
Foresttownstag wrote:

Not a cat in hells chance Jack that Mr Potato Head would turn down the extra income.

Agreed but if the decision has been taken away from him and is down to SAG/Police.
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:45 am

The simple thing to do if we sell out is toddle along to the Lane and go in the Kop end. Sit on your hands though and just chuckle if we score though :D
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:07 pm

Like a Magpie fan said in the above Twitter...

Big Al stop upset an other chairman we may need their help next season....

Good post from a sensible Pie
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby Mr Grimsdale » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:46 pm

arsene wengers coat wrote:
Binghamstag wrote:confused here. Well I have since chesterfield went down. I am sure we will sell all our tickets to Notts county. In fact I love to say we took 4000 to county. I don't really care what Mr Hardy thinks of our home support but let's get careful here and stop interacting with a guy who clearly has no love for the game or really cares about Notts county! Now my point is of course I love to see county in the position they are in, I said the same last year 're chesterfield but honestly do I want them both in non league. Not really due to the simple facts they will still bring 1000 plus fans even when they struggling and yes I don't mind both teams struggling for years to come but honestly I rather have those teams in league 2 bringing fans to our ground than Crawley bringing 24 fans or Yeovil with 100 plus and having no atmosphere In the ground

But if we are going to go up anyway, we won't be in their division whatever, so we may as well be 2 leagues above them, no?

We've a fair bit of work to do before we get up given our form recently awc....
Mr Grimsdale
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Mr Grimsdale » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:31 pm

Mr Grimsdale wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:

We've a fair bit of work to do before we get up given our form recently awc....

New signings can take a while to gel , patience is needed for sure, but it won't do Ajose any harm scoring today.
Mr Grimsdale
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MansfieldMick » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:54 pm

Think Stags have missed a trick here, if county tickets were put on general sale on Saturday before Tranmere at home it might have attracted a few more supporters to the game and pick up a County ticket, 2 birds with one stone. I stand to be corrected but think it would have worked....... Your thoughts ladies and gents?
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MTFCMAD » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:33 pm

MansfieldMick wrote:Think Stags have missed a trick here, if county tickets were put on general sale on Saturday before Tranmere at home it might have attracted a few more supporters to the game and pick up a County ticket, 2 birds with one stone. I stand to be corrected but think it would have worked....... Your thoughts ladies and gents?

I really don’t think it matters....

Plus could the ticket office cope with two rather large questions getting tickets one for tranny and one for county.
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby Staggyfox » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:49 pm

MansfieldMick wrote:Think Stags have missed a trick here, if county tickets were put on general sale on Saturday before Tranmere at home it might have attracted a few more supporters to the game and pick up a County ticket, 2 birds with one stone. I stand to be corrected but think it would have worked....... Your thoughts ladies and gents?

Yep......worked before in the eighties.......Stags drew Chelsea in the cup....can’t remember which one, but you could buy a Chelsea ticket on the gate as you paid to get into field mill for the last home game before the cup match. Great atmosphere both games and it meant the club had 2 big attendances not just one
Staggyfox
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum