{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

FAO "stagnificent" on Notts county mad board

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

FAO "stagnificent" on Notts county mad board

Postby weststander » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:26 pm

Have been looking at Notts county mad, having a chuckle, but I've never felt the need to go on another teams board to post.
Reading the usual " go back to your dump" comments aimed at you for your continued contributions, next time you go on could
you please ask if anyone on there could tell us the last time someone was shot or stabbed in Mansfield? Or if any of them are
aware of St Ann's, the meadows, Hyson green, Broxtowe, the bestwood estate...I could go on. God, I hope we stuff them in a few weeks.
weststander
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Re: FAO "stagnificent" on Notts county mad board

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:07 pm

weststander wrote:Have been looking at Notts county mad, having a chuckle, but I've never felt the need to go on another teams board to post.
Reading the usual " go back to your dump" comments aimed at you for your continued contributions, next time you go on could
you please ask if anyone on there could tell us the last time someone was shot or stabbed in Mansfield? Or if any of them are
aware of St Ann's, the meadows, Hyson green, Broxtowe, the bestwood estate...I could go on. God, I hope we stuff them in a few weeks.

Calm thee sen
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Re: FAO "stagnificent" on Notts county mad board

Postby adamstag » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:22 pm

weststander wrote:Have been looking at Notts county mad, having a chuckle, but I've never felt the need to go on another teams board to post.

They're an obnoxious out of date sort.

Like Colin Slater who always used to look down his nose at us.

Times change.

I suppose the only reason they mention something about it being a dump is because of one of the following?

Better Manager - check
Better chairman - :lol:
Higher in the league - check
Not bottom of the entire football league - check
Signed Grant as fatman peed county off - check
can fill the away end at the other place - check (despite the allocation being nearly 3 times as much)

IN short compared to us right now they've got nothing. A shell of something of what was once something a little better - old folk going on about winning things in the 1950's which mean nothing now.

They're a sad, sad bunch
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum