{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Just got back and....

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Just got back and....

Postby yorkstag » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:00 pm

Jamie wrote:To be fair CJ made great progress under Evans too.

Not sure I agree with that - under Evans CJ was a winger who could run fast and was constantly shouted at from the touchline. Please don't take credit away from DF, I think 99% of CJs progress has been down to him. He now damages sides and scores goals
yorkstag
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:33 pm

yorkstag wrote:
Jamie wrote:To be fair CJ made great progress under Evans too.

Not sure I agree with that - under Evans CJ was a winger who could run fast and was constantly shouted at from the touchline. Please don't take credit away from DF, I think 99% of CJs progress has been down to him. He now damages sides and scores goals

apparently the style of play Peterborough are offering up is dog doo, hoofball their fans are saying which is definitely no good for CJ. They are also saying something doesn't seem quite right in the teams body language - maybe something to do with flipping and jeffing in their faces all the time :lol:

hopefully CJ stays with us as he seems to love it here and will want to continue this great vein of form he's in this year. I don't expect him to be here forever, but just help us get to L1 please CJ!!
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Marky Mark » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:52 pm

Fortunately, I cant imagine someone shy and retiring, but rich enough to flaunt themselves on a programme called ‘Billionaires’ would need to sell a player for anything less than a paltry million

"Football is a game of opinions, and very little knowledge"
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:05 pm

Marky Mark wrote:Fortunately, I cant imagine someone shy and retiring, but rich enough to flaunt themselves on a programme called ‘Billionaires’ would need to sell a player for anything less than a paltry million

looking at the replies to that tweet there are a lot of jealous and horrible Swindon fans. they are a weird lot
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum