{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Flitcroft and Bishop press conference Thu 6 Dec

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Flitcroft and Bishop press conference Thu 6 Dec

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Sneag wrote:
Spiritater wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:John Lomas has written up the section on the January transfer window:

David Flitcroft wants to bring in new striker and centre half to Mansfield Town in January transfer window
chad.co.uk, by JOHN LOMAS

Mansfield Town manager David Flitcroft will try to bring in at least a centre half and a striker in the January transfer window. Stags have only lost once all season and clearly have a talented squad. But Flitcroft has met with chairman John Radford and CEO Carolyn Radford who are happy to back plans to bring in anyone who would improve it. Flitcroft said he was in talks with lots of agents but, with so many weeks and games ahead, he said it was impossible to say how many players he might need in the end, though those two positions were the immediate priority.

“My meeting with John and Carolyn went brilliantly and I have had meetings with agents and been up and down the motorways,” he said.

Read more at: https://www.chad.co.uk/sport/football/m ... -1-9480591

Jake Speight at game Tues night .

His legs have gone mate. ;)

As long as his Bic biro still works! :P
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum