{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Imps Forum

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Imps Forum

Postby DE STAG » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:47 pm

I made the mistake of visiting their truly awful website, more pop ups than even the Chad website can muster, a real assault on the senses. Anyway, I read a couple of their threads concerning the Stags; a more conceited, self-righteous and self-entitled bunch I've never experienced east of the M1. Hope we royally stuff them tomorrow.
DE STAG
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Imps Forum

Postby Stoney » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:03 pm

I posted last night about it. I read it for five minutes and it left me in stitches
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby kaftanimp » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:12 am

It drives the majority of us Imps fans crazy too.. for a more balanced view you need to get onto the closed groups, the public ones are embarrassing to say the least. That said, every Club has them, we slated Luton for being big time Charlie's because of exactly the same thing. It'll happen to whoever gets lucky and finds a bit of success unfortunately. You'll find most Lincoln fans are very thankful to be riding the train we currently do, because we remember when we sat in third class believe me.
kaftanimp
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Chacawab » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:25 am

kaftanimp wrote:It drives the majority of us Imps fans crazy too.. for a more balanced view you need to get onto the closed groups, the public ones are embarrassing to say the least. That said, every Club has them, we slated Luton for being big time Charlie's because of exactly the same thing. It'll happen to whoever gets lucky and finds a bit of success unfortunately. You'll find most Lincoln fans are very thankful to be riding the train we currently do, because we remember when we sat in third class believe me.

Excellent post! We should all be humble enough to remember how far we've both come since those dark days in the Conference when you're never sure if you can survive never mind come back. Only 2700 saw our game at the Bank in 2013 when Greeny scored a late winner, and half of those were from Mansfield.
Chacawab
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby stag861 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:22 am

DE STAG wrote:I made the mistake of visiting their truly awful website, more pop ups than even the Chad website can muster, a real assault on the senses. Anyway, I read a couple of their threads concerning the Stags; a more conceited, self-righteous and self-entitled bunch I've never experienced east of the M1. Hope we royally stuff them tomorrow.

I'm pleased we have no-one like this on Stagsnet or Facebook.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Per crassum et tenues
stag861
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum