{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Charlton - Replay tickets on sale

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Charlton - Replay tickets on sale

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:52 pm

We pay respects and thanks On the 100th anniversary of armistice Remembrance Day 11th November.

Then we go onto support the team and try and get to the 2nd round of the draw .

The FA Cup Which brings the excitement and dreams like no other Cup competition .
Where the minnows fancy there chances against the elite teams and we know anything can happen.

We take on Charlton and i fancy we can get a win .

Super Stags 1 Charlton 0 Walker




:mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
Last edited by STAGS FOR LIFE on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5164
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Spiritater » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:24 pm

We can win this but it's gonna be tough. There's two trends of thought.
Play a weakened team cos we want to concentrate on t'League.

Or give it our best shot and reap the rewards. Prize money if we get to Rnd 3 is substantial to a club of our size.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 18125
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Conker » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:28 pm

I know it’s ridiculous not to have strength in depth in attack or defence considering our budget but that’s the situation we are in.

I’d go for it though, one or two changes max I imagine.
Conker
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Marky Mark » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:16 pm

There's no way that DF will be allowed to go it easy, JR likes the money that a cup run would bring, and Carolyn likes the attention.
Controlled & Clueless. If this is the big life, well I ain't looking to live it.
@watski
User avatar
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3463
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby BH_Stag » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:29 pm

We should definitely be playing our strongest 11 for this, think we will too.

...then make all the changes in the midweek game against Scunthorpe (where we are already through) ahead of an important game against Port Vale. With only a days rest after Charlton I’d hope we’d make as many changes as we can for that.

Will be tough against Charlton though, they’ve found form too. Think it will be a Tuesday night replay.
BH_Stag
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Rob » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:37 pm

BH_Stag wrote:We should definitely be playing our strongest 11 for this, think we will too.

...then make all the changes in the midweek game against Scunthorpe (where we are already through) ahead of an important game against Port Vale. With only a days rest after Charlton I’d hope we’d make as many changes as we can for that.

Will be tough against Charlton though, they’ve found form too. Think it will be a Tuesday night replay.


I'd play our strongest 100% fit side, I would not play players carrying a knock which might put them in doubt for the Vale game, which is infinitely more important. So lets say Bishop has been carrying a slight injury, no way on earth would I play him.
User avatar
Rob
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3998
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:33 am

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby BH_Stag » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:52 pm

Rob wrote:
BH_Stag wrote:We should definitely be playing our strongest 11 for this, think we will too.

...then make all the changes in the midweek game against Scunthorpe (where we are already through) ahead of an important game against Port Vale. With only a days rest after Charlton I’d hope we’d make as many changes as we can for that.

Will be tough against Charlton though, they’ve found form too. Think it will be a Tuesday night replay.


I'd play our strongest 100% fit side, I would not play players carrying a knock which might put them in doubt for the Vale game, which is infinitely more important. So lets say Bishop has been carrying a slight injury, no way on earth would I play him.


Agree, would go with that!
BH_Stag
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Jimstag » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:00 pm

I’m pretty certain that there will be changes on both sides, we’re in the middle of a tight batch of matches so I’d expect a few fresh legs to be brought in. That said I’m confident we’ll give it a good go and can get an upset
Jimstag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 am

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Grendon Stag » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:29 am

Charlton have got major injury problems at the moment
Grendon Stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1129
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby ParisStag » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:03 am

Grendon Stag wrote:Charlton have got major injury problems at the moment

Still managed to beat both Walsall and Donny 2-0 in their last 2 games.
User avatar
ParisStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4392
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:13 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Chander Lear » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:43 am

ParisStag wrote:
Grendon Stag wrote:Charlton have got major injury problems at the moment

Still managed to beat both Walsall and Donny 2-0 in their last 2 games.


But we've got Mellis, Jacob Mellis, I just dont think you understand
Chander Lear
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Spiritater » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:46 am

Woooah heyo,
We've got Tyler Walker,
Wooah heyo,
He's on loan from Forest,
Wooah heyo,
He's gonna score again Sunday.
TYLER WALKER!!
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 18125
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Harrington St Hero » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:54 pm

As loan players, will Walker, Sweeney etc be given permission by their parent clubs to play?
Harrington St Hero
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:21 am

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Big yella » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:09 pm

Harrington St Hero wrote:As loan players, will Walker, Sweeney etc be given permission by their parent clubs to play?

They're here for the full season so I would think so.
Flip, flop & fly, Mansfield till I die.
User avatar
Big yella
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3666
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am
Location: Forest Town

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby arsene wengers coat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Does anyone know where this match is being broadcast, what channel its on and how I can stream it?

Thanks.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
User avatar
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2720
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:33 pm

arsene wengers coat wrote:Does anyone know where this match is being broadcast, what channel its on and how I can stream it?

Thanks.


;)

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/th ... live.shtml
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5164
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby I am Spartacus » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:14 pm

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold?
I am Spartacus
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:29 pm

739
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5263
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:Does anyone know where this match is being broadcast, what channel its on and how I can stream it?

Thanks.


;)

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/th ... live.shtml

that isn't TV coverage, it's a text commentary of key moments
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17086
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:10 pm

arsene wengers coat wrote:Does anyone know where this match is being broadcast, what channel its on and how I can stream it?

Thanks.

it's not being shown by any UK broadcaster. It is on a number of channels around the world including beIN Sports. If you google it you'll no doubt find a way to watch an illegal stream, as rather too many people do to watch the Premier League. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 84616.html https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40483486
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17086
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:13 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:Does anyone know where this match is being broadcast, what channel its on and how I can stream it?

Thanks.


;)

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/th ... live.shtml

that isn't TV coverage, it's a text commentary of key moments


Sorry about that , will this work if you got bet 365 account

https://www.sofascore.com/mansfield-tow ... t=football
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5164
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:22 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:Does anyone know where this match is being broadcast, what channel its on and how I can stream it?

Thanks.


;)

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/th ... live.shtml

that isn't TV coverage, it's a text commentary of key moments


Sorry about that , will this work if you got bet 365 account

https://www.sofascore.com/mansfield-tow ... t=football

the game is for overseas coverage only, so a UK Bet 365 account is not going to help you.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17086
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:45 am

:)

User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5164
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby arsene wengers coat » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:Does anyone know where this match is being broadcast, what channel its on and how I can stream it?

Thanks.

it's not being shown by any UK broadcaster. It is on a number of channels around the world including beIN Sports. If you google it you'll no doubt find a way to watch an illegal stream, as rather too many people do to watch the Premier League. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 84616.html https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40483486


Thanks for the lesson in morality and ethics. I will let you know how I get on.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
User avatar
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2720
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:04 pm

arsene wengers coat wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:Does anyone know where this match is being broadcast, what channel its on and how I can stream it?

Thanks.

it's not being shown by any UK broadcaster. It is on a number of channels around the world including beIN Sports. If you google it you'll no doubt find a way to watch an illegal stream, as rather too many people do to watch the Premier League. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 84616.html https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40483486


Thanks for the lesson in morality and ethics. I will let you know how I get on.

It was about the law actually if you open the links. It has only fairly recently (about 18 months ago) become illegal to watch an illegal stream. Prior to that it was only illegal to create the stream.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17086
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arsene wengers coat, Butch, gazza1988, julianshatnasty, Kernow, La Manga Stag, madstagman, mans_field, nigegray, northern stag, Rob, stagparty, Stoney, yorkshire stag and 56 guests