{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

That's My Goal (Podcast 2.10)

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

That's My Goal (Podcast 2.10)

Postby craigpriest14 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:41 am

I'm not here to say I'm sorry, I'm not here to lie to you - I'm here to say the 50th Episode of the Mansfield Matters Podcast is ready, and we're finally scoring too... ISH!

This week as we reach Simon's age (According to Nathan) we reflect on a pleasingly frustrating week following the Stags, as the comfortably put four past Northampton, and mouthwateringly play Oldham off of the park, but fail to score!

We also give a nod to player of the month Bobby Olejnik, praise the incoming Timi Elsnik and wish Alex MacDonald all the best, plus chat Danny Rose in bloom, Neal Bishop in the spotlight and talk about the importance of progressing with games coming thick and fast.

We also hear from Danny Rose, Ben Futcher, David Flitcroft and Neal Bishop in the show for the fans by the fans - why? Because Mansfield, Matters.
craigpriest14
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum