{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

The End? [Podcast 39!]

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

The End? [Podcast 39!]

Postby craigpriest14 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:34 am

Hello all,

It's that time of the week again! I just want to say a massive thank-you to those who listen/watch even if it's for a second - this show has personally helped me fall in love with football again after a horrible time in my personal life, and knowing that people are enjoying what we do makes me carry on, week in week out, no matter whats happening on the pitch!

We'll be back next Thursday at 6.30pm(ish!) for either an end of season review or play-off special (let's hope it's the latter!) and then our BRAND NEW series 'A Trip down memory lane' will be out - a teaser of which can be heard in this weeks show.

It's the final regular podcast of the series ahead of the Stags final game of the Sky Bet League Two season where they must win, and hope either Coventry or Lincoln slip up to finish in the play-offs.

This week Craig, Simon and Cam are round at Nathan's to chat all about a come from behind victory at Yeovil which has given a glimer of hope for Project Promotion, they'll discuss who should start on Saturday as the Stags welcome Crawley and as always answer your comments and questions from the live feed.

From inside the camp we'll hear from David Flitcroft, Mal Benning and show favorite Paul Digby, whilst there's also a look at the first 'A Trip down memory lane' show with Ian Bowling which will be out within the next fortnight.

Thankyou to everyone who has watched the live show or listened to the show, we WILL be back next Thursday at 6.30pm (ISH) for either an End Of Season review show, or a play-off special!

PS Craig may say during the show 'episode 40' when it's actually episode 39, he never could do maths!
craigpriest14
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum