{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

I did some scouting today!

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

I did some scouting today!

Postby midlandstag » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Today I went to Gresley FC v Chasetown FC and the thing is Jason Law and Louis Danquah are on loan at Gresley from Stags, Louis Danquah has scored 4 goals this season and Jason Law 3. Gresley lost 4-0 but both played well Law played the whole game and Danquah came on as a sub. Jason Law played some good balls forward and was playing out wide he played deep and was sometimes urged by teammates to push up. He often danced past a few Chasetown players and set up some good chances. The only thing I noticed is once he didn't even jump for a header and didn't track back for their 1st goal, overall a promising young lad.
Louis Danquah came on as sub and also played wide as a left winger he also danced through a few players and had an ok shot. He got beat easily while defending and often didn't track back enough to support the defence basically he needs work but looks promising.

Overall these are 2 great young lads who represent our academy don't know if anyone else watches the young lads but they look a promising bunch.
COYS!!!
midlandstag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum