{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Supporters' Complaints

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Supporters' Complaints

Postby Danielle SLO » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:27 pm

Afternoon all,

First of all I’d like to assure you all we are serving as quickly as we can in all kiosks. We are working with roughly half the usual amount of staff due to a uk wide shortage in the hospitality industry. These staff are all new to the role and need support. Kiosk work is no easy task and those that do think it is should come and give it a go we need the help.
The brewery have just started bottling into plastics so hopefully the bottle service will resume.
As for kiosks for drinks then 1 for food I’m not sure how many supporters would enjoy queueing twice?
As the staff become more experienced it will be a faster service and we ask for your patience whilst they learn.
Danielle SLO
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby The One » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:01 pm

Danielle SLO wrote:Afternoon all,

First of all I’d like to assure you all we are serving as quickly as we can in all kiosks. We are working with roughly half the usual amount of staff due to a uk wide shortage in the hospitality industry. These staff are all new to the role and need support. Kiosk work is no easy task and those that do think it is should come and give it a go we need the help.
The brewery have just started bottling into plastics so hopefully the bottle service will resume.
As for kiosks for drinks then 1 for food I’m not sure how many supporters would enjoy queueing twice?
As the staff become more experienced it will be a faster service and we ask for your patience whilst they learn.

Fair point but feel seperate queues for food drink needed. If someone orders beer they just ask for eg a pie as well.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Danielle SLO » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:52 pm

I totally understand the frustration but surely if it was a drink kiosk and someone asked for a pie aswell we’d be back at the same point we are now with 2 tills in the larger kiosks serving food and drink.
Danielle SLO
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby The One » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Danielle SLO wrote:I totally understand the frustration but surely if it was a drink kiosk and someone asked for a pie aswell we’d be back at the same point we are now with 2 tills in the larger kiosks serving food and drink.

Like I said one kiosk two queues, one for drink one for food.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Danielle SLO » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:33 pm

Our smaller Kiosks can only house 1 till due to space available.
But the larger ones that have 2 tills do have 2 queues or one queue which uses both tills in turn Quarry Lane in particular is tricky to queue manage due to the space on the concourse. If it snakes towards the turnstiles in blocks the entrance to the toilets which is an inconvenience all around. I’ll take your comments on board and endeavour to find a way to serve faster for you.
Danielle SLO
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby The One » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:08 pm

Danielle just seen Saurday is your last day. All the best for the future.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Danielle SLO » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:33 pm

Thank you very much. I take my roles very seriously please don’t ever think we don’t take all comments on board. We want the best for our supporters and do everything we can to achieve that. This season has been like no other in respect of supply chains, staffing and the demographic of supporters.
Please be patient the kiosks will find their rhythm.

It’s been a pleasure to be part of the Stag family x
Danielle SLO
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby The One » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:39 pm

Danielle SLO wrote:Thank you very much. I take my roles very seriously please don’t ever think we don’t take all comments on board. We want the best for our supporters and do everything we can to achieve that. This season has been like no other in respect of supply chains, staffing and the demographic of supporters.

You are welcome. Best of luck for the future.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby HU7stag » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:16 pm

Danielle SLO wrote:Thank you very much. I take my roles very seriously please don’t ever think we don’t take all comments on board. We want the best for our supporters and do everything we can to achieve that. This season has been like no other in respect of supply chains, staffing and the demographic of supporters.

This is the clubs loss. All the very best for the future.
HU7stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:37 pm

Bad news for the club this is. Someone will have some big shoes to fill. All the best Danielle.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Stoney » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:21 am

Probably falling on deaf ears as Danielle won't monitor this now but the problem isn't the staff, it's the fact we are outgrowing the 2 kiosks. I'm sure the club could get a bottle bar put up somewhere else. You could have 6 of the quickest bar staff ever in those kiosks, it still isn't going to be quick enough because there is a limited amount of tills etc. Its the club who will lose out on pennies until it's sorted.
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:29 pm

Stoney wrote:Probably falling on deaf ears as Danielle won't monitor this now but the problem isn't the staff, it's the fact we are outgrowing the 2 kiosks. I'm sure the club could get a bottle bar put up somewhere else. You could have 6 of the quickest bar staff ever in those kiosks, it still isn't going to be quick enough because there is a limited amount of tills etc. Its the club who will lose out on pennies until it's sorted.

The kiosks are undersized for the size of the stand. It was rammers at the Newport game and the stand was half full at best.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby jonnym150281 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:08 am

Smoking area in quarry lane was a joke, it should have been extended, you couldn't move it was packed so tight that people where actually smoking on the concourse. Sort it out please.
jonnym150281
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby The One » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am

jonnym150281 wrote:Smoking area in quarry lane was a joke, it should have been extended, you couldn't move it was packed so tight that people where actually smoking on the concourse. Sort it out please.

Agree with you on that. Its like a cattle pen, plenty of space to extend.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:30 pm

If you can’t go 2 hours without a fag then you’ve got a problem.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:23 pm

Dan wrote:If you can’t go 2 hours without a fag then you’ve got a problem.

Is the correct answer.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby jonnym150281 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:32 pm

I have a habit that I would like to enjoy without getting fag burns on all my clothes, my habit has nothing to do with the fact that the smoking area needs to be bigger.
jonnym150281
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Sneag » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:02 pm

Sneag wrote:I lent the club a flag to hang in the QLE last season. It's been lost or given to someone else.

I'm not impressed.

After much running around, including the best efforts of some (thank you Paul & Ann) it appears that my flag is gone.

It's either been lost by the club & found its way into a skip during close season or some sticky fingered mofo took the opportunity to nick my flag when the others were returned.

Either way piss poor by the club to allow that to happen when I lent the club the flag in good faith.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:14 pm

Sneag wrote:
Sneag wrote:I lent the club a flag to hang in the QLE last season. It's been lost or given to someone else.

I'm not impressed.

After much running around, including the best efforts of some (thank you Paul & Ann) it appears that my flag is gone.

It's either been lost by the club & found its way into a skip during close season or some sticky fingered mofo took the opportunity to nick my flag when the others were returned.

Either way piss poor by the club to allow that to happen when I lent the club the flag in good faith.

That is very poor. I hope they’re making good on a new one. They lost it.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:05 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
Sneag wrote:

I'm not impressed.

That is very poor. I hope they’re making good on a new one. They lost it.

They should, but I doubt they will.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:55 pm

I’d be making a formal complaint about that. That’s very poor drills by the club. Smacks that they just don’t care.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Stoney » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:06 pm

I'd be expecting them to buy a new one if they lost mine. Very very poor.
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum