{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Let's Have A Thread About non-league Cheaterfurlough

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Let's Have A Thread About non-league Cheaterfurlough

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:51 pm

HitchcocksShins wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:
CassellsCap wrote:
Stag95 wrote:

He blew a fuse and stormed out apparently when told he wasn’t as fit as should be and too much of a risk

I truly hope they have spent the money they thought they were getting for him on other players and it’s fallen through at the last minute, if true that’s actually made my transfer deadline day

How's that made your day? He bangs em in. I was hoping his injury would mean a poor return to the first team but nope, like he's never been away.

Because they will have massively overspent got his replacement s in & now have double the wedge to pay
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Up the junction » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:38 pm

Chesterfield haven’t counted non attending ST holders for 2 years now
Up the junction
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:45 pm

Up the junction wrote:Chesterfield haven’t counted non attending ST holders for 2 years now

doesn’t really matter anyway at Sunday league games :D
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Beano » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:51 pm

Be interesting to see how glass ankle tshimanga and Paul “screech” Cook’s free flowing football fares once winter takes its toll on all those non league pitches.

I predict it will all end in tears
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby Tre Cool » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:53 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:
HitchcocksShins wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:
CassellsCap wrote:
Stag95 wrote:

He blew a fuse and stormed out apparently when told he wasn’t as fit as should be and too much of a risk

I truly hope they have spent the money they thought they were getting for him on other players and it’s fallen through at the last minute, if true that’s actually made my transfer deadline day

How's that made your day? He bangs em in. I was hoping his injury would mean a poor return to the first team but nope, like he's never been away.

Because they will have massively overspent got his replacement s in & now have double the wedge to pay

I don't think their fans or the board will be bothered if they're top of the league and Tshimanga keeps banging them in! They've sent Danny Rowe to Flyde to somewhat offset it.
Tre Cool
First Team
First Team

Postby Birchy1 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:38 pm

Beano wrote:Be interesting to see how glass ankle tshimanga and Paul “screech” Cook’s free flowing football fares once winter takes its toll on all those non league pitches.

But you would sign him if he was available!
Birchy1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby scotsstag » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:45 pm

Birchy1 wrote:
Beano wrote:Be interesting to see how glass ankle tshimanga and Paul “screech” Cook’s free flowing football fares once winter takes its toll on all those non league pitches.

He obviously is available, otherwise he wouldn't have taken part in and then failed a medical at a prospective buyers..... :roll: :lol:
scotsstag
Manager
Manager

Postby bex » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:41 pm

scotsstag wrote:
Birchy1 wrote:

He obviously is available, otherwise he wouldn't have taken part in and then failed a medical at a prospective buyers..... :roll: :lol:

Spiresheites...they a weird lot are'nt they :lol:
"Who's the most intelligent"
Otis-"Me,without a shadow of doubt,next question"
bex
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Oladamber66 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:12 am

Ok ..they are always a source of amusement but this obsession with this deluded non league blight will always go on but who really cares what they do.
Oladamber66
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:13 am

Birchy1 wrote:

Not a chance. He is a typical non league wonder boy who would fail miserably at league level. We’ve had our fair share of those in the past and none have gone on to be prolific. Ok some have developed into reasonable league 2 strikers after 3 or 4 years league experience but very few make it above that.

Your man was little more than a battering ram even before his injury and that type of striker has had it’s day. Following the serious injury he obviously isn’t fit enough for a team to even take a punt on.

I wouldn’t give you £10,000 for him never mind £1,000,000 which is clearly laughable. Enjoy your crock while you’ve got him because if you do manage to crawl back into the league, you will need someone who is much better.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:01 am

Until he has proven himself at league level, I would describe him as a poundland Brandon Thomas-Asante, who has just actually earned his move to a decent Championship club.

If they are placing a ridiculous value to that extent on him, what will the bedwetters start wanting for Langstaff?

Personally from the bits I have seen on BT, their best player by far and away is that Albanian kid Dobra.

No way will he stay there by January, the level is below him - much like we could see with Clucas (although Coxy couldn't!)

Either that, or because he is too good and gaining that reputation, teams are going to kick lumps out of him and the crap referees down there will do nothing to protect him.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby Birchy1 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:29 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:
Birchy1 wrote:

Not a chance. He is a typical non league wonder boy who would fail miserably at league level. We’ve had our fair share of those in the past and none have gone on to be prolific. Ok some have developed into reasonable league 2 strikers after 3 or 4 years league experience but very few make it above that.

Your man was little more than a battering ram even before his injury and that type of striker has had it’s day. Following the serious injury he obviously isn’t fit enough for a team to even take a punt on.

I wouldn’t give you £10,000 for him never mind £1,000,000 which is clearly laughable. Enjoy your crock while you’ve got him because if you do manage to crawl back into the league, you will need someone who is much better.

A battering ram!? Your post clearly shows you haven't seen him play and know nothing about him.
Birchy1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Birchy1 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:00 am

stagmanrob wrote:Until he has proven himself at league level, I would describe him as a poundland Brandon Thomas-Asante, who has just actually earned his move to a decent Championship club.

If they are placing a ridiculous value to that extent on him, what will the bedwetters start wanting for Langstaff?

Personally from the bits I have seen on BT, their best player by far and away is that Albanian kid Dobra.

No way will he stay there by January, the level is below him - much like we could see with Clucas (although Coxy couldn't!)

Either that, or because he is too good and gaining that reputation, teams are going to kick lumps out of him and the crap referees down there will do nothing to protect him.

Spot on, Dobra is too good. So is Tshimanga, Asante, King, Banks and many more. This team is the best I've seen since Cook took us to the top of L1. We are outplaying teams with quality attacking football. Today we didn't even have Dobra, Kabby and Asante on the bench and still won.
Clucas was a steal, how on earth he was on your bench I'll never know. He was the real deal when he crossed the M1 and part of the best side I've seen in 40 years.
Birchy1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:04 am

Birchy1 wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:
Birchy1 wrote:

A battering ram!? Your post clearly shows you haven't seen him play and know nothing about him.

How would you describe a player that bustles defenders and uses strength to hold people off?. He’s hardly the deft touch poaching type. How many fouls does he give away and get caught offside?

You are correct I haven’t watched every game he plays in but who regularly watches non league for pleasure? Oh that’s right Cheats fans do.

I’ve seen enough of your man to see he is nothing special at league level and he isn’t a young developing player either. Wrexham are probably the only team daft enough to give you six figures for him and that would probably only be to deprive you of an asset. He certainly wouldn’t be starting in front of Ollie Palmer or Paul Mullin who are much more rounded players. I haven’t noticed anyone offering silly money for those two which rather puts your man’s value into perspective.

I think you will still have him at the end of January.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:53 am

The fact he wasn't on the bench yesterday makes me wonder if the dummy came out after his move to Birimingham broke down.
Talk is that Birmingham saying he failed his medical was all a smokescreen.
It was all down the the furloughers *surprise surprise* wanting too much money up front.
Birmingham have been skint for years - everyone knows that.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:37 am

stagmanrob wrote:The fact he wasn't on the bench yesterday makes me wonder if the dummy came out after his move to Birimingham broke down.
Talk is that Birmingham saying he failed his medical was all a smokescreen.
It was all down the the furloughers *surprise surprise* wanting too much money up front.
Birmingham have been skint for years - everyone knows that.

Is that talk from the cheats fans Rob. They are good at imagining excuses.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:46 pm

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Sneag » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:58 pm

Looks like it was one of their players what done it. :shock:

https://twitter.com/ChesterfieldFC/stat ... UGEag&s=19
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:27 pm

What a club
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:36 pm

Football related violence. Give him a three year ban from all grounds.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Stag95 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:02 pm

Absolutely rotten club, could not hate them more if I tried. Hallam Hope is out for weeks with an injury from one of their players, how badly did he attack him to do that?!
Stag95
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:06 pm

It will be interesting to see which player is involved in this.

Unfortunately the process will probably drag on for so long that any sort of court case is probably many months away. The FA won’t act until there is a conviction and that will probably see us through to the close season and any impact on the team will be lost.

Opposition players and fans need to wind whoever it is up and get him sent off a few times.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby HitchcocksShins » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:09 pm

More drama than Dream Team
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby Marky Mark » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:15 pm

Seriously, that club is toxic. There’s bad undercurrent running through it, all of these things involving it aren’t coincidences
"Football is a game of opinions, and very little knowledge"
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:24 pm

Marky Mark wrote:Seriously, that club is toxic. There’s bad undercurrent running through it, all of these things involving it aren’t coincidences

The club who employed a sex pest also employs thugs.

Disgusting team.
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum