{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:31 am

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25613
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby Sedgwick » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:41 am

Badge looks really nice
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6699
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby HitchcocksShins » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:51 am

Looking forward to everyone collectively finding out together that baby blue is NOT the colour for morbidly obese people
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
User avatar
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2534
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:17 am

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:56 am

HitchcocksShins wrote:Looking forward to everyone collectively finding out together that baby blue is NOT the colour for morbidly obese people



Fashion Police Warning. All us fatties musty wear muddy brown and leave the pastel shades to the anorexics or someone may mistake them for one of us. :D :D
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5675
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby zod » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:00 am

I'm not going to lie, that has to be one of the best kits ever for detail.
zod
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:31 am

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby arsene wengers coat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:02 am

The website still has Black Friday deals on it and no sign of new away shirt.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
User avatar
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6788
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:16 am

Apparently there are long queues at the ground as everyone wants a new shirt.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5675
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby mousemousemouse » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:20 am

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:Apparently there are long queues at the ground as everyone wants a new shirt.


That must be why they're not on the site, so they don't oversubscribe the stock
mousemousemouse
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby arsene wengers coat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:29 am

Shambles.

Just get enough stock. Is it that difficult?
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
User avatar
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6788
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby Nutty Stag » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:03 am

On the website now.
Nutty Stag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby arsene wengers coat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:20 am

Nutty Stag wrote:On the website now.


Great - 2 mini kits ordered. :D
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
User avatar
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6788
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby Sedgwick » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:23 am

arsene wengers coat wrote:
Nutty Stag wrote:On the website now.


Great - 2 mini kits ordered. :D


put your dummy back in?
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6699
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby Random Hero » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:49 am

Sedgwick wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:
Nutty Stag wrote:On the website now.


Great - 2 mini kits ordered. :D


put your dummy back in?


I've heard there may be some dummies being put back in - I can't say on here who or when but I'm in the know and trust me, it might happen.
An der Elbe, werden Träume wahr
User avatar
Random Hero
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2603
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Location: Volksparkstadion

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:56 am

Really pleased with the new shirt. Fits well and are really slimming. Even make us fatties look underweight-ish (ok that’s an exaggeration). I think the bit of extra length is probably responsible for the better look and nothing to be afraid off.

I’ve also been told the baby blue colour suits my slightly larger frame. Bet it shows the dribbled food stains up though.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5675
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby Captain Cunno » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:23 pm

Random Hero wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:
Nutty Stag wrote:On the website now.


Great - 2 mini kits ordered. :D


put your dummy back in?


I've heard there may be some dummies being put back in - I can't say on here who or when but I'm in the know and trust me, it might happen.


I've PM'ed you.
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
User avatar
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4476
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby stagmanrob » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:14 pm

Ordered online for my lad, not had a confirmation email though.
Money has been taken from my account.
Wish I would have just fetched one now.

Price of fuel though these days I thought the delivery charge of £5.95 would work out cheaper.

Martin Lewis stuff.
User avatar
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2794
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Newbold

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby Dan » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:29 am

It’s beautiful and so comfy.
Dan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 10243
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby Spiritater » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:12 am

Dan wrote:It’s beautiful and so comfy.

This can't be true. It's made by Surridge and folk'll have no kudos when sat in t'pub with their plastic Prem mates who have shirts made by Nike, Umbro, Adidas etc, they'll be laughed outa t'pub with echos of,
"Surridge, who the cluck are they?" :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: as they pat and kiss their big name logos on their plastic Prem shirts. ;)
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 24361
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: new away shirt

Postby StagInHucknall » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:41 pm

StagInHucknall wrote:I went down to field mill on Friday and asked about what’s happening with shirts and they said they had sold out everything before Wembley and that more kits were on order but they had no idea of when that might be.


I rang today about wanting to buy the home shirt but they’re still on order apparently.
StagInHucknall
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:25 pm

Re: new away shirt

Postby maverick34 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:58 am

StagInHucknall wrote:
StagInHucknall wrote:I went down to field mill on Friday and asked about what’s happening with shirts and they said they had sold out everything before Wembley and that more kits were on order but they had no idea of when that might be.


I rang today about wanting to buy the home shirt but they’re still on order apparently.


I'm another one after the home top so I guess it's just a case of keeping an eye out!
maverick34
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:53 pm
Location: Kirkby in Ashfield

Re: new away shirt - on sale 24 June

Postby yellowstagsfan » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

Ordered new away shirt Sunday, Arrived today, Very efficient service !
Great shirt very comfortable
User avatar
yellowstagsfan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:01 pm
Location: Just over border (Derbyshire)

Re: new away shirt

Postby StagInHucknall » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:01 pm

maverick34 wrote:
StagInHucknall wrote:
StagInHucknall wrote:I went down to field mill on Friday and asked about what’s happening with shirts and they said they had sold out everything before Wembley and that more kits were on order but they had no idea of when that might be.


I rang today about wanting to buy the home shirt but they’re still on order apparently.


I'm another one after the home top so I guess it's just a case of keeping an eye out!


Basically yes :lol:
StagInHucknall
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:25 pm

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bobbystagsfan, broomo, daddycool, diablo, M E, NEStag, patstag, Sandy Pate Best Stag, Stoney and 38 guests