{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Manager of the month

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Manager of the month

Postby Bros » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:09 am

NC is in great danger of winning MOTM with W4 L1 Gf20 GA 4.
I'd much rather he stayed under the radar
Nunc est bibendum
Bros
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: Manager of the month

Postby gazza1988 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:20 am

Not really staying under the radar being top of the league and smashing sides 9-2, 4-0 and 5-1

https://footystats.org/england/efl-leag ... form-table

If you click/tap on the 5 game form table (or scroll a decent amount down to it) you will see we are top of the form table for 5 games (5 games in Feb so easy to see) so it's likely Clough will get manager of the month.

Also in last 5 games County are 22nd so that's hilarious. Seems getting humbled by us has really affected them.

Now some side may have played 6 games or more or less in February so I'm not sure who that affects their scoring.

Isn't manager of the month based on points for wins and goals etc? I could be missing a game for someone else that gets them more points?
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum