{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Walsall scorefred sponsored by Stirk it to 'em

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Walsall scorefred sponsored by Stirk it to 'em

Postby stagtastic1 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:54 pm

gazza1988 wrote:
Rob wrote:
Costastag wrote:
Rob wrote:After he missed his 5th great chance I lost faith that he was "bound to get one in a minute" Darren, as clearly did the manager.

Blinkered view oh dear

Oh the irony :lol:

Gazza, you need to watch the game again if you think Swan only had 3 chances. I don't disagree with most of what you've said though, it will be interesting to see if he starts on Sat, my money is on not.

what were the other 2? Who scored has him down for 3 shots as well. Having said that they also rated Bowery(6.9) higher than Fint (6.7) and Cargill (6.6) Bowery was 0.1 point off Brunt (7.0) so take that as you will.

Or are we talking about times he received the ball and was dispossessed? ~Who scored have swan as being dispossessed 0 time. Akins twice.

Just to highlight how facts can be manipulated or forgotten, Akins dispossessed their player before playing in Quinn who crossed for Swan to miss.
Obviously Akins to blame for the miss, as hard he not won the ball no one could have complained about the miss.
As for Bowery, he has been played mostly in defence in the team that has conceded the least goals in the division. Are we saying that we would have conceded less with a proper round peg in that position?
Unless anyone’s actions become catastrophic let’s just get behind the players and accept that they are not infallible and will make mistakes.
stagtastic1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum