{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Jan window

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Jan window

Postby MTFC Man » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:41 am

Dan wrote:Took me ages to read the last 30 pages of this thread (which was entertaining) but I still don’t know who the three players were as they don’t seem to have been confirmed anywhere. We can all assume Gregory was one but where did Lapslie come from and who was the other one?

Nichols would’ve been the 3rd if Gregory was included in the 3. I think Patrick, Lapslie and Nichols were the 3 offers we put in after everything with Gregory fell through but may have misunderstood.
MTFC Man
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Re: Jan window

Postby oldweststander » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:19 pm

MTFC Man wrote:
Dan wrote:Took me ages to read the last 30 pages of this thread (which was entertaining) but I still don’t know who the three players were as they don’t seem to have been confirmed anywhere. We can all assume Gregory was one but where did Lapslie come from and who was the other one?

Nichols would’ve been the 3rd if Gregory was included in the 3. I think Patrick, Lapslie and Nichols were the 3 offers we put in after everything with Gregory fell through but may have misunderstood.

After Nigel said Boateng nearly left on deadline day, it would seem Lapslie would have been his replacement.

For me, Lapslie wouldn't have improved us.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum