{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

The Bish

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: The Bish

Postby SINA STAG » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:08 pm

I keep saying it he's another George Foster keeps everyone focused n puts his head were people wouldn't put their feet....

Bish Bash Bosh
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:38 am

Rob wrote:He is class but we do need to look after him, whilst he is clearly very fit, the older you get the longer you take to recover from knocks. I definitely would not involve him at all at Lincoln and would use that game to give the likes of OSJ, Graham, Gibbens etc a crack. If you look at an alternative 11 from the one that played yesterday, it is very, very strong!

I'd be inclined to agree Rob, that over the course of a season you'd rather not risk a player for 1 game when their returns is much greater if kept fit.

That said, i'd love to see how we fared when full strength against Lincoln as a barometer of our potential.
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Postby kcassellsfootygenius » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:31 am

Was talking to a County fan Saturday night and he was saying most of their fans thought they got the better deal with Vaughn but in his words he doesn't move forward and is allergic to passing forward.

Sounds a good deal :lol:
kcassellsfootygenius
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:29 pm

kcassellsfootygenius wrote:Was talking to a County fan Saturday night and he was saying most of their fans thought they got the better deal with Vaughn but in his words he doesn't move forward and is allergic to passing forward.

Sounds a good deal :lol:

Vaughn is great on the ball and can link defence and attack, but he has no tracking or running ability. He's a luxury they can't afford at the moment.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum