{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Podcast Returns / Event Tomorrow!

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Podcast Returns / Event Tomorrow!

Postby craigpriest14 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Evening all,

With Football back myself, Cam & Simon thought we'd stage our own pre-season and bring the podcast back a week early - Nathan WILL be back with us at some stage, he couldn't make it this week sadly. In tonight's episode we talk new signings, the future of Nathan Cameron and the Transfer Listed quartet, new systems and much more

I also just wanted to say a HUGE thank-you for all the kind messages of support ahead of tomorrow night's 'Legends Live' in the Sandy Pate Sports Bar at the One Call Stadium. I've spoken to Paul, Richie and Adam this week and they're all really looking forward to the evening and sharing some memories - please if you can, come on down and support us.

We've lots of prizes to be won via the raffle, quiz and of course Mug Raffle - there are still a few left, costing just a fiver with a Frank Lampard signed Stags top up for grabs, along with a signed Stags pendant and everyone's favouirte... Booze/Chocolates http://www.mtfcmatters.co.uk/mm-blog/le ... tags-shirt

Hopefully I see you tomorrow night
:coys:
craigpriest14
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum