{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Quarry Lane Membership and Season Tickets

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Quarry Lane Membership 2018/2019

Postby Vinnie » Tue May 15, 2018 4:44 pm

Will be keeping my season ticket in the IGU but always look forward to seeing the Quarry Lane full when it happens. Hopefully will great for the atmosphere.
Vinnie
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby spanishstag » Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm

The One wrote:
spanishstag wrote:It would be great to (have a end ) we havnt had one since the north stand west stsnd upper is really not an end ,lets hope it really takes off

We had QLE in conf days

Youre either to young to understand ,or never saw the north stand in full cry dont know which
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Tue May 15, 2018 9:32 pm

spanishstag wrote:
The One wrote:
spanishstag wrote:It would be great to (have a end ) we havnt had one since the north stand west stsnd upper is really not an end ,lets hope it really takes off

We had QLE in conf days

Youre either to young to understand ,or never saw the north stand in full cry dont know which

Yeah ok .Is QLE not an end and not used in conf? What part of that do you not understand? Btw was in North Stand before you born.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Wed May 16, 2018 8:58 am

You must be bloody old then cos im the wrong side of 60 :oops:
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Wed May 16, 2018 11:33 am

spanishstag wrote:You must be bloody old then cos im the wrong side of 60 :oops:

He is, and he looks it. :lol: :lol:
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby The One » Wed May 16, 2018 12:11 pm

part time pete wrote:
spanishstag wrote:You must be bloody old then cos im the wrong side of 60 :oops:

No offence taken old man :D :D
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed May 16, 2018 12:42 pm

The One wrote:
part time pete wrote:

:lol: plenty of life in the old dogs left yet , keep the show going chaps :lol:

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed May 16, 2018 8:35 pm

:)

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm

Why are they pushing so hard for this QLE membership? Do they not want season ticket holders :lol:
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Wed May 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Richard Cranium wrote:Why are they pushing so hard for this QLE membership? Do they not want season ticket holders :lol:

Are they yet pushing it hard to the Mansfield public?
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed May 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Dave Wayne wrote:
Sheffieldstag wrote:With the membership card, can you purchase your tickets in advance online and print out at home?

I don't think that one has been answered or have I missed it?

Bearing in mind the fact that our ticketing software isn't capable of allowing season ticket holders to buy cup tickets online, I assume the answer will be no.

Lynn, the ticket office manager has posted on facebook:
Carl Widdowson :
Thanks Lynn, do you know if members can purchase tickets online half price or will it be at the ground only?

Lynn Marie Betts :
Either by phone or in person at the ticket office. The online ticketing system won't recognise the discounts
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby The One » Thu May 17, 2018 12:59 am

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
The One wrote:
part time pete wrote:

:lol: plenty of life in the old dogs left yet , keep the show going chaps :lol:

Good picture of Pete :D
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Jamie » Thu May 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
Dave Wayne wrote:
Sheffieldstag wrote:With the membership card, can you purchase your tickets in advance online and print out at home?

Bearing in mind the fact that our ticketing software isn't capable of allowing season ticket holders to buy cup tickets online, I assume the answer will be no.

Carl Widdowson :
Thanks Lynn, do you know if members can purchase tickets online half price or will it be at the ground only?

Lynn Marie Betts :
Either by phone or in person at the ticket office. The online ticketing system won't recognise the discounts

The logic by the club here is just plain stupid... They do a deal to get more people in, upsetting ST holders in the process and cost themselves hundreds of hours of staff time over the season to sell the tickets. An upgrade to the online ticketing site would be much cheaper overall. They could / should then force members to buy online, with the rational that you're getting in cheap, we don't want to have to serve you each week, so you have to buy online.

Guess who's paying for all the extra staff time needed, yep, ST holders...

I've had my hand forced on the ST issue this year. My dad is 62 and still gets the senior price (as he's renewing, new seniors now have to be 65), my boy is 6 so still gets a free ST, and we all want to sit together. If it wasn't for that i'd doing the membership deal out of principle.

I don't even mind that we're paying more, or so much that there isn't an early bird, but to have some part time charlies come along and pay less per game than me, a long standing season ticket holder, is just a disgrace. The odd game or special offer is fine and fully encouraged, but to make this available for every game, making it better value than a ST is crazy. Knowing my extra money going in will be used to pay staff to deal with people getting cheaper tickets than me is just sickening.

I always want the club to do well and grow, but its hard not to want this to fail and them to see a drop in ST sales and not as many memberships sold as they'd hoped.

When i got to renew i'll be asking to speak to someone to register my thoughts officially about this scandal.
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Thu May 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Fair comments ^^^^
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Thu May 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Jamie wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
Dave Wayne wrote:

Carl Widdowson :

Lynn Marie Betts :

The logic by the club here is just plain stupid... They do a deal to get more people in, upsetting ST holders in the process and cost themselves hundreds of hours of staff time over the season to sell the tickets. An upgrade to the online ticketing site would be much cheaper overall. They could / should then force members to buy online, with the rational that you're getting in cheap, we don't want to have to serve you each week, so you have to buy online.

Guess who's paying for all the extra staff time needed, yep, ST holders...

I've had my hand forced on the ST issue this year. My dad is 62 and still gets the senior price (as he's renewing, new seniors now have to be 65), my boy is 6 so still gets a free ST, and we all want to sit together. If it wasn't for that i'd doing the membership deal out of principle.

I don't even mind that we're paying more, or so much that there isn't an early bird, but to have some part time charlies come along and pay less per game than me, a long standing season ticket holder, is just a disgrace. The odd game or special offer is fine and fully encouraged, but to make this available for every game, making it better value than a ST is crazy. Knowing my extra money going in will be used to pay staff to deal with people getting cheaper tickets than me is just sickening.

I always want the club to do well and grow, but its hard not to want this to fail and them to see a drop in ST sales and not as many memberships sold as they'd hoped.

When i got to renew i'll be asking to speak to someone to register my thoughts officially about this scandal.
Maybe I'll thought out. But a scandal. Hardly Jamie.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Beano » Thu May 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Scandal :lol:

It's quite simple really, if you want to attend games, pick the scheme that matches your circumstances.

I've never understood this "x is getting a better deal than me" nonsense.
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Thu May 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Scandal. Bwahahaha.

Jamie is unveiled as the Illegitimate son of The Major :)

Mr Entitled or what.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Whatever happened to the old adage 'what can I do for my club, not what can my club do for me', especially at this level.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby ST4GS » Thu May 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Dan wrote:Whatever happened to the old adage 'what can I do for my club, not what can my club do for me', especially at this level.

100%.
I could never understand them pesky protesters giving Haslam a hard time back in the day :D
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Thu May 17, 2018 4:38 pm

ST4GS wrote:
Dan wrote:Whatever happened to the old adage 'what can I do for my club, not what can my club do for me', especially at this level.

100%.
I could never understand them pesky protesters giving Haslam a hard time back in the day :D

Jamie didn’t do no surprise.

Jamie getting his tits out because he wants a Solero delivered to his seat because he’s a ST holder.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Thu May 17, 2018 5:26 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
ST4GS wrote:

100%.

Jamie didn’t do no surprise.

Jamie getting his tits out because he wants a Solero delivered to his seat because he’s a ST holder.

What would he want with a big Mexican hat, Whiffy ?
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Thu May 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Boo hoo some people are getting something cheaper than me
Waghhhh wahhhhhhh.

My god some people are so nauseating ..

I like staying at home and watching on the Telly for a fiver.. cheaper than all of ya. What u gonna do about it?
Nothing that's what

Muhuahahaaaa
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu May 17, 2018 5:43 pm

:D onto pastures new

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Thu May 17, 2018 5:47 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote::D onto pastures new

Crikey, our new expensive pitch didn't last long!
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby my name is jonas » Thu May 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Got my quarry lane card today

Too good value to turn down.
my name is jonas
First Team
First Team

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum