{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Clownty

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Clownty

Postby Stags 2002 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:58 pm

sw19stag wrote:Ok then, I'll do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9KXrRUZqtw


Can someone put this on the county forum :lol:
Stags 2002
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Old timer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:58 pm

Brilliant, especially the mention of old age pensioners!
Old timer
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby robbingdog » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 pm

LOLLL
robbingdog
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:09 am

Re: Clownty

Postby one f in mansfield » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:09 pm

And just to cheer them up even more they are no longer in an automatic promotion place for the first time since the start of the season .
Don,t believe everything you read on the internet --William Gladstone 1872
User avatar
one f in mansfield
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Jimstag » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:14 pm

Stags 2002 wrote:
sw19stag wrote:Ok then, I'll do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9KXrRUZqtw


Can someone put this on the county forum :lol:


I would do but I’d hate one of them to take offence
Jimstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 am

Re: Clownty

Postby stagmanrob » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:20 am

User avatar
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Newbold

Re: Clownty

Postby Sneag » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:53 am

one f in mansfield wrote:And just to cheer them up even more they are no longer in an automatic promotion place for the first time since the start of the season .


Could be a massively damaging night for Notts. Humiliated on national TV and out of the top 3. Just need Barnet to twist the knife on Saturday.
MANSFIELD TOWN FC - SPOILING YOUR WEEKENDS SINCE 1910.
User avatar
Sneag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5907
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: Evidently Chickentown

Re: Clownty

Postby Chander Lear » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:22 am

They'll bounce back from this....
Chander Lear
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby yorkshire stag » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:29 am

their wheel is starting to fall off the barrow lol
Stevie Evans Barmy Army
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6880
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:32 am

:lol:

User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Clownty

Postby m1cksut » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:52 am

told you, what carolyn wants, carolyn gets.
User avatar
m1cksut
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby tillydog123 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:33 am

LOL...many times over
Cup sometimes not the way forward in some circumstances but u would have thought they would have made it a tighter game at least than that!!.
tillydog123
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Clownty

Postby Tawnystag » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:36 am

I’m actually slightly disappointed that County didn’t give them a good game last night, I don’t think it reflects well on League 2 football as a whole when a lower Premiership team can trot out a scoreline like that.
Tawnystag
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby The One » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:41 am

It was toe curling embarrassing to watch. National prime time TV as well. I lost interest at half time.
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 9065
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby ST4GS » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:05 pm

Tawnystag wrote:I’m actually slightly disappointed that County didn’t give them a good game last night, I don’t think it reflects well on League 2 football as a whole when a lower Premiership team can trot out a scoreline like that.

Hope Spurs win 9-1 tonight though.
The bigger a battering our rivals take will surely have an impact on their future chances in the league when compounded with potential fixture congestion.
ST4GS
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby SidneyOttewell » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Spiritater wrote:Barnstoneworth Utd moment, eight one, eight bloody one :evil:

:hysteria: :hysteria: :rofl:


You got there before me! :(
User avatar
SidneyOttewell
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:25 pm
Location: Mansfield

Re: Clownty

Postby thefamilyvontrapp » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:42 pm

SidneyOttewell wrote:
Spiritater wrote:Barnstoneworth Utd moment, eight one, eight bloody one :evil:

:hysteria: :hysteria: :rofl:


You got there before me! :(



“and their centre forward wore glasses, during the match!”
thefamilyvontrapp
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby SidneyOttewell » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:50 pm

thefamilyvontrapp wrote:
SidneyOttewell wrote:
Spiritater wrote:Barnstoneworth Utd moment, eight one, eight bloody one :evil:

:hysteria: :hysteria: :rofl:


You got there before me! :(



“and their centre forward wore glasses, during the match!”


It's a bloody classic. Every football fan should be made to watch the whole episode.
User avatar
SidneyOttewell
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:25 pm
Location: Mansfield

Re: Clownty

Postby tmwilson » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:54 pm

I went on their site when we lost at home to Cardiff . Some of the bed wetters were taking the pee at the scoreline . Not so smug now ,.
It was a shocking performance from County . Swansea are a very good team but that was embarrassing. No fight from any of their players .
tmwilson
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Dan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:10 pm

I would eight to be a Notts fan....
Dan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6038
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Spiritater » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:24 pm

I bet you ran out of film trying to get all those goals on camera eh Dan :lol:


Of course that's assuming you went.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 16982
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: Clownty

Postby Dan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:33 pm

:lol: :lol: I went on their supporters coach mate. I stopped taking pics of their goals as it was getting boring. I put that comment above on my twitter and facebook while on the coach on the way home and I got a bit of stick on the coach. Some of them have been dead mardy about it but had it been us on the wrong end of an embarrassing thrashing on national TV, I know they would've been doing the same to me. Thankfully most of their fans are brilliant and have gone along with it but some have really thrown their toys out of the pram :lol: :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6038
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Spiritater wrote:I bet you ran out of film trying to get all those goals on camera eh Dan :lol:


Of course that's assuming you went.



I bet the photos are blurry from your shoulders jumping up and down from all the sniggering :P

I wonder what the the YouTube video from that weaselly blogger (the one who bleated after we beat them earlier in the season) was like after the Swansea result? ;)


Many pies fans i know are levelheaded and modest, but it's those who give it 'the large one' attitude i find hilarious. They're desperately trying to mimic Forest, like the spotty ugly kid trying to hang out with the cooler more handsome people at school and failing miserably
Perfection took almost a week before I mastered it
User avatar
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1851
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:31 pm

MutinyOnTheCounty wrote:
Spiritater wrote:I bet you ran out of film trying to get all those goals on camera eh Dan :lol:


Of course that's assuming you went.



I bet the photos are blurry from your shoulders jumping up and down from all the sniggering :P

I wonder what the the YouTube video from that weaselly blogger (the one who bleated after we beat them earlier in the season) was like after the Swansea result? ;)


Many pies fans i know are levelheaded and modest, but it's those who give it 'the large one' attitude i find hilarious. They're desperately trying to mimic Forest, like the spotty ugly kid trying to hang out with the cooler more handsome people at school and failing miserably


:lol: just looked and he as not put one up yet , wondering if he went

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqx0w_ ... nUw/videos
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Clownty

Postby ST4GS » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:39 pm

MutinyOnTheCounty wrote:
Spiritater wrote:I bet you ran out of film trying to get all those goals on camera eh Dan :lol:


Of course that's assuming you went.
I wonder what the the YouTube video from that weaselly blogger (the one who bleated after we beat them earlier in the season) was like after the Swansea result? ;)

It was played midweek on a "SCHOOL NIGHT" so he was probably at home doing maths homework or squeezing his zits.
The bonus is that he can now count up to 8.
ST4GS
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], halifaxstag, STAGS FOR LIFE, Teapot and 13 guests