{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

SPL Cup - 3rd Round Result

Moderators: Martin Shaw, part time pete

SPL Cup - 3rd Round Result

Postby part time pete » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:26 pm

1) Forever Optimistic 2-8 The One
2) Empty FC 12-5 The Stig
3) Brownie 2-4 JoeStag1
4) Bros 6-3 Sweden Stag
5) Richard Cranium 2-4 Henry
6) Johnny Rotten 16-5 JR Senior
7) Forest Town Stag 8-2 Lifestags
8) Bonkers Bill 16-4 Dave Wayne


Winners in bold progress to next round which will be Man City's next FA Cup game

I am not perfect and might have mis-calculated an odd score, if so let me know and I will check.
We might win against Accrington next time, if we ever play them again.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager
 
Posts: 5041
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Re: SPL Cup - 3rd Round Result

Postby jr senior » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:28 pm

part time pete wrote:1) Forever Optimistic 2-8 The One
2) Empty FC 12-5 The Stig
3) Brownie 2-4 JoeStag1
4) Bros 6-3 Sweden Stag
5) Richard Cranium 2-4 Henry
6) Johnny Rotten 16-5 JR Senior
7) Forest Town Stag 8-2 Lifestags
8) Bonkers Bill 16-4 Dave Wayne


Winners in bold progress to next round which will be Man City's next FA Cup game

I am not perfect and might have mis-calculated an odd score, if so let me know and I will check.


Youth wins out again :oops:
User avatar
jr senior
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:44 am

Re: SPL Cup - 3rd Round Result

Postby part time pete » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:31 pm

jr senior wrote:
part time pete wrote:1) Forever Optimistic 2-8 The One
2) Empty FC 12-5 The Stig
3) Brownie 2-4 JoeStag1
4) Bros 6-3 Sweden Stag
5) Richard Cranium 2-4 Henry
6) Johnny Rotten 16-5 JR Senior
7) Forest Town Stag 8-2 Lifestags
8) Bonkers Bill 16-4 Dave Wayne


Winners in bold progress to next round which will be Man City's next FA Cup game

I am not perfect and might have mis-calculated an odd score, if so let me know and I will check.


Youth wins out again :oops:


apparently home advantage came into play :lol: :lol:
We might win against Accrington next time, if we ever play them again.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager
 
Posts: 5041
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Re: SPL Cup - 3rd Round Result

Postby The One » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:36 pm

I am giving up the league to concentrate on the cup :D
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 9458
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: SPL Cup - 3rd Round Result

Postby Spiritater » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:35 pm

The One wrote:I am giving up the league to concentrate on the cup :D


You are dehydrated, that's your problem bud. If only Yorkie'd buy you that pint eh! :D
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 17566
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.


Return to Stagsnet Prediction League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest